Grove City Christian Academy seeks to instruct children concerning the sovereign Lord of creation, the purpose He has for them, and the nature of the creation over which He has placed man. We strive to equip and assist children to faithfully and obediently carry out man’s God-given task in Genesis 1:28: “God blessed them and said to them, ‘Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground.'”We want their convictions and beliefs regarding the whole of life to be rooted in the Bible. While striving for academic excellence in every discipline, GCCA emphasizes a structured integration of our Christian world and life view in all of our studies. We seek to reinforce the moral values and Christian faith that our students are taught in the home and church.
Statement Of Faith
The following is the foundation of beliefs on which Grove City Christian Academy is based. These beliefs also are the key elements of Protestant Christianity that will be unapologetically taught in various ways through all grade levels.The substance of these statements will be considered to be primary doctrine in Grove City Christian Academy. Secondary or divisive doctrines and issues will not be presented as primary doctrine. When these types of doctrine or issues arise, they will be referred back to the family and local churches for final authority (see Secondary Doctrine Policy).
- We believe the Bible alone to be the Word of God, the ultimate and infallible authority for faith and practice.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. He is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that, for the salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely necessary.
- We believe that salvation is by grace through faith alone.
- We believe that faith without works is dead.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they that are saved to the resurrection of life, and they that are lost to the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.